Monday, June 16, 2008

Holiday~

Well,after 2 1/2 weeks of holiday,i finally came back to KL..After being in my home sweet home for so long,i still unable to get use to being alone again..

During the 2 1/2 weeks,i had been a full time driver,gardener,housemaid,mummy's 'ku lei'(worker), and big brother to two of my younger brother and sister..Although doing all those stuff can be extremely tiring,but since i am back to my house,i had to share the burden with my parents..I can't aspect anything from my 'useless n lazy' brother and my full time on-call sister(one afternoon can get at least 10 calls from her friends)..But i am glad that i am back to my house,it is such a long time since i had been a part of the family,i mean spending time with them..It is quite fun to be at home although sometimes can be boring..Eurocup had just begun and i always sneak downstairs to watch football with my brother..Sometimes daddy caught us,but after some 'scolding',he sat down and watch together!!haha..Father's day just over last Sunday and we planned to buy a Ogawa massage chair for daddy,but it is too expensive(although it is on buy one free one promotion!!)RM5000 ar!! you give me ar?? haha..Chatting with my parents is one of the funny part too..although sometimes we will chat about my darling abit~ hehe..They will just kept on asking and questioning,sometimes made me 'dulan'..Well,some day i will be following my parents to 'polo ground' or you can call it a park to do some jogging and exercise..Most of the time i am willing to follow because of the breakfast!! haha..i miss those nice food very much although this holiday i can't get to eat all those yummy food all at one time..Besides,cooking is fun too!! At least i learned how to cook some of my favourite dishes from my mum..Sometimes i go fishing with my brother..got to pay RM10 for 2hours..Well,at least that malay fella didn't cheat our money,every time we go sure can get one or two big ones..Well,i still can remember i nearly fell in to the pond just to pull that big fatty catfish to the shore..

Playing dota with my friends plays another part during my holiday,although they always unwilling to play with me..i also played some melee game by myself in GGC(a server),end up abai-ing my beloved darling =p..felt guilty sometimes..hehe..sorry ya!! I miss you all so much,especially my friends..Anyway,they are coming to my house next week..got to treat them free meal and accommodation..swt..That is all for tonight..bye~

No comments: