Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The first day without her...

This morning i just send her off to Singapore,where else now i am all alone again..Seeing the person you love leaving to a far far place is really harsh on me,i remembered once my friend told me how pain and heart broken it was to seeing your love ones leaving you,know i finally understand that kind of feeling..Besides,she gave me a album..Inside shows all those different events and moments we used to celebrate and walked together..From day one to this very moment..There were sweet and sad moments along this journey of us..I was glad that she is keeping all those things i present her last time..While looking back at those moments,my heart felt so pain and i missed her more and more..Every page represent each stage of our relationship and how it grew and matured..Page by page i read on those words she wrote,not knowing when my face were filled with tears..Tears of joy? Tears of sadness? Perhaps both..Deep in my heart,i missed her...

At first i thought i can be strong and manage to take care of my feelings,but whenever i think of her again,tears started to flow..haiz..This is life..Of course i don't hope she will get to read this blog,because this will increase her pain and suffering there..

This is the first day and i am having a bit of emotional or you can say 'mental ' problem..wuhaha..When i was eating my lunch,the food was tasteless and i can't enjoy my meal properly,even the drinks taste bitter.. It is real okay,trust me!! I tried to smile at my friends when he was telling his jokes,but i just can't do it..Later on,i forget to pay for the food and went off,luckily my friend paid for me..When my class were over,i left my pocket file in the class and i had to walk back to my campus to take it..Well,everything seems a bit abnormal to me the whole day..It happened even at night when i was buying my dinner too!! ah,at least i paid for it but i just walked off without taking my food along..End up that indian fella got to chase me until the lift..Hmmm,what happen to me huh?? i wonder...

No comments: