Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Her 20th Birhday~

It was 3 days ago since i celebrated Wendy's 20th birthday with her in Pyramid..Come to think of it,time really pass so fast,faster than i can ever imagine..2 weeks ago,i was happily going to Ipoh with my friends and 3 days ago i was happily celebrating Wendy's birthday..1 week ago,i was planning to give her a surprise birthday party with her best friends,i knew this may be the last birthday party i am going to celebrate with her for the coming few years,because we may be going different path..Anyway,i just want her to have a memorable 20th birthday this year and of course this is the first birthday i am celebrating with her,so i must make it grand,right???

Well,it came out to be something different than what i planned earlier,because Yun Yun failed to 'summon' her friends here to celebrate with her..By the way,nobody came except me =.=' ..So,i had to change my plan quickly within one night..Before this,Yun Yun helped me to ask her out and i pretended to be 'busy' with my Saturday classes =p..Anyway,she came after all,haha..Early in the morning,i went to Pyramid to look for the legendary ring that my darling wanted,but i failed..Instead of buying a pair of rings,i bought a pair of necklace with our picture carved on it!! It was something special after all and i hoped that she will like it..After that,i went to Secret Recipe and buy a cake..Since she love chocolates,so Chocolate Indulgence will be perfect!! But that gg girl serving me said that there is only minimum of 2kg available here..swt,2kg is super big ok!! so,leaving no choice,i asked her to give me half of it..Hoping that she will cut into nice little pieces to make it a round shaped,but she disappointed me by just cutting the damn cake into half and wrote letters on it..Leaving me with a 'dulan' face paying for that cake..I asked her to keep it for me,so that i wouldn't take it up and down later..Then,i went to the cinema to buy 2 'get smart' ticket showing at 4.30pm..

Around 1pm,Wendy finally came and i saw her standing beside the information counter,holding her phone in her hand,guess she might be sms-ing Yun Yun asking her where is she..I sneaked behind her and start messaging her..Later on,i appeared..She was 'shocked' for a moment and asked whether i skip my classes for this and i answer no..Well,later on i knew that her 'six sense' told her that i might be coming,so there is no more surprise anymore,how sad..haha..

Then,we went to eat our lunch at Sushi King..While waiting for the food to come,i ran down to get the cake and the pair of necklace which that fella told to come back to get it in another hour back then..By the time i came back to the restaurant,i was sweating,hehe..Wendy asked me where i go,but i lied to her that i went to buy something for my mum!! =p After eating,i asked the waiter to bring out the cake..Well,i had to sing birthday song to her all by myself,which i had not tried before in my entire life..haha..After eating the cake,i asked the same waiter to get my cake box,so that i can keep the rest of the cake,but he threw it away!! Sien..guess i had to buy a container..So i ran down to Giant to buy 2 larger container..Later on,i gave her the necklace and the present i made for her..Guess she love it,hehe..Luckily,if not my effort was worthless..

We wonder around the shopping complex till 4.15pm and went to the cinema..The show was funny and entertaining..I m glad that she is happy today and can see her bright smile hanging on her lips the whole day..I am satisfied..Just a little smile is enough and i knew all my efforts was worth it..Around 7pm,her family came to pick her up and eat dinner there before going back..At first i was scared to see her parents again,but later on,her parents even invite me to eat dinner with them,this increases the pressure on my shoulder..Anyway,i tried to perform well infront of her parents,so that they will give more 'impression marks' to me!! hehe..We ate Manhatthan and her dad treat me again..I was so embarrassed but her dad said this : aiyo,nvm nvm,anything we can count later in the FUTURE!!" omg,those words were so pressuring!! and the way Uncle Ng looked at me..Seems i can't run away without marrying her daughter next time!! =p Some part of me,i felt so happy and pleased when i heard those words..May be i really wanted to marry Wendy next time?? Who knows?? hehe..But there is an answer in my heart already..Around 8.30pm,Wendy's family dropped me back to my condo again and i am really in debt with her parents since they fetch me back for 4 times so far..I bid farewell to Wendy and her family and walked towards my room..



THE END~

No comments: